- 2 rutabagas
- 2 turnips
- 2 sweet potatoes (I prefer Japanese, purple or Hanna- aka white, versus using yams)
- 4 carrots
- 4 parsnips
- A couple of handfuls of organic red palm oil
- Sea salt
- Cut the vegetables into French fry size slices. For the rutabagas, turnips, and sweet potatoes, cut in half and then make slices from the halved pieces. The slices can then be cut in half to make them more like French fries or you can leave them. The carrots and parsnips are already pretty small so simply cut them in the middle so you have two pieces, then from end to end, cut the halved pieces. Cut those pieces, end to end.
- Place all the sliced vegetables in a large bowl. With your hand, scoop out a handful of organic red palm oil. With both hands, toss and coat all of the vegetable fries. Feel free to add sea salt at this point.
- Once all of the vegetable fries are coated, using multiple cookie sheets, spread all the vegetable fries, single layer, on the cookie sheets.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 375 degrees.
Pep For Life https://pepforlife.com/