Write a review
- 2 pounds of pasture raised, grass fed, ground lamb
- 2 T chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley
- 2 t ground ginger
- 2 t ground cinnamon
- 1 t sea salt
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce shredded
- 1 bunch chard shredded
- Shred red leaf lettuce and chard in a food processor. Chop parsley and cilantro.
- Combine vegetables with spices and lamb. Form 7 patties.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes; until fully baked. I bake them to be time efficient. They could also be fried in a skillet, on the stove, using tallow/lard. I warm up my left overs in a pan/skillet on the stove. If this is done for the burgers, it will give the browning effect on the outside of the burgers.
- Serve over a bed of greens. A side of veggie fries or AIP Bubbles and Squeak would also be delicious.
- I prefer a batch cooking method to ensure leftovers. Feel free to reduce quantities for a smaller meal.
- These heat up very nicely on the stove after they have been refrigerated and/or frozen.
Pep For Life https://pepforlife.com/